TEN REASONS TO USE A CARER INTRODUCTION AGENCY
Introduction agencies are a great way to ensure security and professionalism when arranging home care.
Introduction agencies weekly costs are often hundreds of pounds less than if you choose the managed care model and are often a similar cost or less than a private carer.
We believe with the correct and stringent recruitment and selection process it makes it a much safer option that employing a private care directly.
What do Carers on Demand check when selecting self-employed live in carers?
- We only work with live-in carers that have proven experience in this field.
- We only select carers that have a strong track record of reliability and professionalism
- We meet and interview every carer in person and face to face. Unlike many agencies we do not conduct skype interviews.
- All the carers we work with have full background, referencing, employment and VISA checks.
- All the carers have a new DBS check (police check) carried out.
- All the carers have their own individual carers insurance in place
- All the carers hold certified training, and this is updated when required.
- We only introduce to carers that match your individual preferences, this could mean you want only a long or short- term carer or a carer that is not only trained and experienced in the area of care required but they are happy providing the level of care and support required.
- We champion continuity of carer.
- Feedback tells us we are professional, experienced and offer a highly responsive service.
If you would like more information around our services, please call us on 01273 675743.